Saturday, May 12, 2012

BFF's


I know. memes aren't exactly classy, or even original, for that matter. but this explains exactly how I feel about leaving USU for nearly four (4) months. 
cuatro. 
veir. 
quatre. 
FOUR. 
it will be approximately 100 days or 2400 hours.

that's a long time.

sigh. well. so what, right? work your butt off and just have a sweet summer time! 



oh yeah. except that one important bit
summer time = best friends. 
mejores amigos. 
besten freunden. 
meilleurs amis.

awwh. I miss them already. they're the ones that bring sunshine to my life and keep me going. they know when I need a hug. when the going gets rough they are always right there. I always know who to laugh with. the most beautiful of people adorn my days with bright eyes and cheerful smiles.

everytime someone from home asks, "how was college?" 
I can always answer, "I met some of my best friends
Wonderful people; all of them."



1 comment: