Wednesday, February 15, 2012

love

for who, being loved, is poor?
-Oscar Wilde

So many people in this beautiful world fill me with gratitude and love! 
and I can hardly feel poor or lonely.

Katie is always there to talk to and snuggle with.
Carson never fails to make me smile and feel important.
♥ My momma give me confidence that I can succeed.
♥ Jared calls me for help on a project.
♥ My dad reminds me that he loves me just when I need it.
♥ Kaylee and Celicia work together with me.
♥ Jonathon gives the most fantastic hugs.
♥ CJ reminds me chivalry still exists.
♥ Melinda creates and shares beauty.
♥ James Morrison fills my room with music.
♥ Jess remains my best friend, time and time again.
♥ Amber prompts me to think deeper about life.
 
oh. and of course.
The Savior died for me and continues to guide my life in His paths. He knows it's hard for me. He understands my confusion and my hesitance to do difficult things. All the same, He knows best and if I have the courage to do what I know I must, He will bless me. I love to see my path, but it's best to let Him lead me on. Taking faith, only success can be the result.

so life is sweet. it's good. and I'm blessed, so very blessed!
and I'm glad we have a whole day, twenty four hours to recognize and express love. ♥
happy valentine's day, people.

1 comment:

  1. Megan, it's been too long! I'm glad you posted today! :)

    ReplyDelete