Saturday, February 25, 2012

imagination


you be the scallywag and I'll be the captain...
and pretend I had a map and a parrot called Prattle.
and pretend you wanted to know what the treasure was
and I wouldn't tell you.
oh and we have to say "yarr!" alot.

[there is something to be said about the ability to imagine. (: mmhmmm. who needs to be in childhood to fantasize?]
not me.

pretend I am all grown up and I have to do hard stuff.
and pretend you were my best friend.
and we had to figure stuff out. 
and it wasn't always as good as we wanted.
but pretend that we had a lot of faith, trust 
(and even a little pixie dust)
so we kept going!
and every day would be an adventure.
you & me, we don't know the answers.
but it's ok, because we know that no matter what,
life is good.
and we're super lucky to be living a good life.

and we loved the adventures.




No comments:

Post a Comment