Thursday, March 1, 2012

dreams that can come true

do you realize how many ads I've seen for Disneyland in the last few days doing research? 
about a million. 
guess how many times they make me smile...
about a million and a half.

I think most people figure I just talk about it like it's another nice vacation.
what they don't understand is that my heart is here! 
honestly. this really is one of the happiest places on earth, for me.
I am at least 72 times happier when I'm in Disneyland
and it's not that I can't be happy without it!
oh, no. not at all.
but I do love being there.
and I miss it. ever so much, right now.

but don't you worry.
I have this piggy.
he's fabulous.
and he's very good at holding loose change.
I give him all my coins
and someday? we're going.
we'll go to Disneyland and it will be spectacular and glorious.

because I'm not Snow White. I don' just wish down a well.
(ok so I do my fair share of wishing)
but I know. I understand.
"work will win when wishy washy wishing won't"
this is true!
if you want something, you gotta work for it. 
so that's what I'm doing.

just you wait. (:
here I come, Main Street USA.
light up those lights because I'm on my way.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad someone else feels the exact same way I do! :)

    ReplyDelete